Eco-friendly Kirami wood-fired hot tubs offer the perfect way to unwind, with family and friends. The crackle of the wood fire and the soothing sensation of deep hot water guarantees a unique and relaxing experience.
The River Erme rises at Erme Head high on the southern plateau of Dartmoor National Park. Erme Head is south of Crane Hill and south east of Higher Hartor Tor.
The Erme flows south east and then south through the Erme Plains towards Sharp Tor (South Dartmoor) and the moorland village Harford. From there, it moves through Ivybridge on its way to the Erme Estuary on the South Devon coast.
Accommodation for 4 guests This luxury wooden framed, canvas Safari Tent sleeps up to 4, and it’s spacious enough for couples, friends and family to enjoy. Comfortably furnished so there will be no need to do without the little home comforts. In the open plan living-room with kitchen/dining area, there are power sockets, charging points, soft lighting, comfy sofa and log burner.
Bedroom 1 with double bed. Bedroom 2 with single bunk bed. We all love a good night’s sleep, so the bedrooms are all made up and ready for your stay.
Situated between the bedrooms is the en-suite shower, WC and wash basin which can be accessed independently from each bedroom (so no chilly dash to the loo in the middle of the night!) We provide linen, towels, blankets and hot water bottles.
Erme tent, can be opened up to wooden veranda overlooking the farmland, with nature right on your door step. Outside there is a firepit with a BBQ cooking grill for outdoor cooking and marshmallow toasting. Breakfast hampers are also available to order either by request (with 24hr notice) or at the time of booking your stay.
• Car Parking by Safari Tent
• Ready-made beds, so you can retreat to your room comfortably. All bedding and towels provided
• Hot water bottles and blankets
• Private en-suite shower, WC and wash basin
• A supply of games
• Cricket set and boules
• Fire pit with BBQ cooking grill & cooking tools supplied
• Small fridge with ice box
• Electric lights and power points for chargers
• Fully equipped kitchen with 2 ring electric hob
• Deck furniture and wooden veranda with views of the surrounding landscape
• Cosy log burner
• Complimentary basket of firewood/starter pack (extra wood can be purchased from the Honesty Shop on site)
• Eco-friendly wood-fired hot tub
• Comfy sofa, dining table and chairs
• Travel cot (please bring own bedding)
• Washing up liquid
• Tea towels
• Hand soap
• Dartmoor OS map
• Up to 2 dogs allowed